Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Blower Belt After 3 Months

  1. #21
    Inactive Member JRSCGSR2817's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2000
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JOE/UK: How would I go about and check to see if the pulleys are aligned? This problem is getting really frustrating.

    ------------------
    '94 JRSC GSR@8psi
    Best 1320 on street tires:13.83@101 mph(6psi)

  2. #22
    Inactive Member 217gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A-dub5513: Yeah, I saw the after pictures of Leo's car after the accident. He told me he almost wrapped it around a light pole. I think he was trying to outdo me on flipping our cars. smile I had flipped my GSR about 6 months before that. I'll be sure to let him know you said "hey" though.

    ------------------
    6 psi JRSC GSR: GSS-317, 3" intake -> 217 hp/155 ft-lbs.
    New: BTC, MAP controller, and stock timing!
    Soon: Endyn stepper?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •